• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help with Cannon powershot A85 and Fuji Finepix S5700

billiesbird

Standard Member
Hello Newbie here,

I have the above two cameras which I like to take to gigs with me (not both at the same time!) The Cannon is quite old but it serves me well and I take it if the gigs gonna be rough. I wonder if any of you could tell me step by step, what settings to have the cameras on. I find at the mo that the time delay between pressing the button and the camera taking the picture, means the moment has been missed. If I use the flash it reflects off the dry ice and it I don't there is camera shake.

All around me I will see people taking good shots in an instant with no flash, where as mine are a bit of both. Some will be ok but others rubbish. Does anyone have any tips on what I can do to improve? To speed up the camera, particularly the Cannon, and to stop dry ice reflection?

Thanx from a newbie.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom