Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Help with buying 32" TV

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by bobek, Aug 10, 2004.

1. bobek

bobek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello!

I have read quite a few reviews and made many trips to many shops but I still cant decide which TV to get.

I totaly decided on panasonic tx-32pd30 because of good reviews in magazines and EISA award for 2003/2004, but then I read post from this forum and saw that actual users were faced with quite a few problems and faults.

Since an award winning product has so many faults I decided to get lower range 32" widescreen TV, because it is obviously not worth paying alot of money if you dont get the quality for it.

So I narrowed my choice down to panasonic tx-32px20 or tx-32px30, sony kv-32fq70 and JVC av-32x4. My favorite was JVC, but I heard a lot of bad things about quality in recent JVC televisions due to usage of low quality/price components. Many users were complaining their TV broke down within 6 to 18 months.

If you have any experiences with JVC televisions or if you have any suggestions what should I buy then pleeeease let me know, because otherwise I will buy JVC.

THX

2. bobek

bobek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Are there really no comments on JVC AV-32x4??

Anyone ..... ?? :)

3. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,218
    personally think JVC are excellent VFM and some very good packages around. have a look at the 32D40 as well