• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Help with AV32RDP (Connections)

Nicesounds

Standard Member
Hi,

My first post, thought I have been reading this forum for a couple of years now. Bought my DP when Tag was still owned by Tag and have been very happy with it. Recently tried to connect a new sat box to the CD coax input. When I select CD from the front panel all works pefectly. When I select CD on the remote it changes to 5.1bypass. Why and how do I change this? Also I tried the LD input as this selects normally from the remote, but no sound comes out when I connect to this input.

Any help appreciated.:lease:

UrbanT

Distinguished Member
This happens because you can reassign the buttons on the remote. A couple of times in the past I have fiddled with this, and got myself completely lost afterwards :)

Have a look in the menu/manual and you'll see where it can be changed. As for the bypass, this can be set for 5.1, or 3 sets of stereo pairs, so you need to check your settings again, and connect it up appropriately.

Hope this gives you a start.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom