• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help with Alpine 9850Ri

rapidamundo

Standard Member
Hi all, new to this forums, it looks incredibly useful!

I have an issue with my Peugeot 307 which was fitted with and Alpine 9850Ri head unit. The steering wheel mounted remote has never worked, I have tried taking the car to Halfords where the unit was allegedly fitted but they (understandably) didn't want to know without a receipt... On the wiring diagram in the manual it says that the steering wheel remote should be connected to a small jack, which if I didn't know better I would say was a 3.5mm headphone socket, anyhow, all I have is two bundles of wires leading from two adaptors from the old unit!
Does anyone have any idea on how to make the steering wheel controls work? I don't even know what colour wire from the old bundle does what!

Thanks in advance

Jack

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom