Question Help with a player for Flixster

REJI

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi

Completely new to this.

Can anybody point me in any direction towards any player that has Flixster on it.

Any help would be very much appreciated

As there is an android app for flixster, I'll assume any android device will work.

I too would like to know this I have a Nvidia Sheild and a Fire TV and it doesn't seem possible to get any of these movies stored in the cloud via Flixter to play on them.

Have the 2 players mentioned there got the Flixter app on ?

I should rephrase, they are Ultraviolet movies which Flixter can play. However Flixter have withdrawn support for Ultraviolet movies in the UK.
I think the Talk Talk app is what you are looking for, available on Google Play store.

If not also try Blinkbox!

Probably your best bet is either as above push whatever content you can by linking to TalkTalktv store (which IS Blinkbox anyway) or purchase a Chromecast and browse your content from your mobile/tablet and send it to play on the tv that way via the Flixster app.

Basically UV is dying a painful death generally now. UV stores here are either closing (such as CinemaNow UK, Sainsbury's Digital), or pulling out of UV itself (Wuaki). Blinkbox was making a loss so Tesco sold it onto Talk Talk. That's the final UV store available now, hardly a vote of confidence in it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom