• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help with 3D Blu ray player

Keithhampson

Established Member
Hi I am wanting a 3d blu ray player for my tv, I am a lovefilm subscriber and also enjoy blinkbox so how can I find out what differnt makes of blu ray players will stream these? Can anyone point me in a direction of what services are supported on 3d blu ray players.

also do I need a special hdmi cable to connect a 3d blu ray player or will any work ok?

thanks

mentm

Prominent Member
Samsung BD-F6500 should fit the bill, LG players should also be suitable. Most short cables will work they should say HDMI high speed on the cable, unless its an older cable it may say hdmi 1.3 spec.

mtenga

Distinguished Member
I took this list of the amazon prime site. Whilst Netflix is omnipresent, lovefilm is less so.

• iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod touch)
  • LG TVs released in 2012 or later
  • PlayStation 4
  • PlayStation 3
  • Samsung TVs released in 2012 or later
  • Sony Blu-ray Players released in 2014 or later
  • Wii
  • Xbox One
  • Xbox 360
  • Kindle Fire
    Tip: For more information about registering your Kindle Fire, go to Kindle Support, and select your device.

Ianb76

Established Member
I'm pretty sure a majority of Sony Blu ray players also have AmazonPrime (LoveFilm), if memory serves me correct.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom