1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Who delivers DVD Soon's large-sized orders?

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by indytim, Dec 24, 2004.

1. indytim

indytim

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone help me? My copy of the Return Of The King boxset has shipped but not arrived. I live in a block of apartments but it has an external security door preventing anyone without the code to get into the building. Therefore, I'm guessing I've missed my delivery while at work but the delivery person wouldn't have been able to get in to leave a 'while you were out' card to let me know they'd called. Does anyone know which delivery company/service has been delivering DVD Soon's larger items? It's not the Post Office, as they have the code to get into my building.

Thanks,
    Tim

2. dts borg

dts borg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I Got mine from Royal Mail. It was just a small packet that would have been delivered by a Royal Mail packet driver. If they could not leave you a card the driver could have returned your packet to the sender,stating no access. :eek: or it could just be held up at customs like my copy was. I got mine on 21/12/04 after it was shipped on the 10th December :boring: Good Luck

3. Tafsir

Tafsir

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +97
    postman with Royal Mail m8

4. mykl1971

mykl1971
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    indytim - just to clarify - what are you waiting for ? the 4-discer or the gift set with model ?

My 4-discer from DVDSoon came in a box and was delivered by Royal Mail - knock on the door as it was too big for the letterbox.

My gift set from DVDSoon was in a v. large box and it came via UPS I believe.

5. indytim

indytim

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry, I should have made it clear that I was waiting for the big, bad gift set. Anyway, it turned up today and was delivered by UPS. Surprisingly no import duty/VAT was charged, which I was expecting. Nice one, DVDSoon!!!