1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help ....where to find classifieds

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by stevey36, Aug 24, 2005.

1. stevey36

stevey36

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi all,can some one help and tell me where to find the section to post sales trades classifieds etc,as i cant seem to find it ....thanks in advance :smashin:

2. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
  3. stevey36

stevey36

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    big big thankyou for helping me ...appreciate it..... :thumbsup:

4. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
    It will help if you read the rules before posting.

5. stevey36

stevey36

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is being condesending and sarcastic,a quality of all moderators,or just you???

6. UrbanT

UrbanT
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,036
    Steve, I would be very careful here. Our trading rules are strict, and you were being offered some genuine advice to help you out. It is not uncommon for new users to not not bother reading them, and then end up being warned.

As the moderator of the classified section, I have already had to close several duplicate threads, as you seem to post the same items over and over, as well as not putting a price on an earlier thread.

Can I request you change your tone and appreciate people are trying to help you on occasion, rather than berate you. I think an apology is in order.

7. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
    My comment was intended to be neither condesending or sarcastic and i'm sorry it was taken as such. As pointed out in the above post new users often fall foul of the trading forum rules and as such i intended to give you a nudge in the right direction and avoid having your threads closed.

8. blahblah

blahblah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Jeez, why do people take everything so personaly. stevey36,your bang out of order with that comment. live and let live, life's too short.

9. stevey36

stevey36

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Lynx, thank you for the apology i appreciate that,it just sounded a little that way to me after i had thanked you for helping me,which again i genuinley appreciate.i do know i made a few mistakes putting up my threads etc,and being new i do apologise to all,i did look at the rules but i admit not fully as we just had a death in the family so i have been a little side tracked,again my apologies,i have tried to place another thread up in accordance with the regulations of the site,and hope its ok.again my apologies i did not mean to upset anyone,i just retaliated when i thought,you were having a go at me etc,so im very sorry.