• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help. Whats wrong with my Horror short-film?

shanz32

Standard Member
Heres a film made by a group of friends. It is for a competetion where we had to make a 5 minute movie in 5 days.

Why does it keep gettibng negative feedback? We worked so hard on it!

38805710150456791126858.jpg

[ link removed ]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian J

Banned
If you're getting negative feedback you obviously know why people don't like it but I'm afrid that I have removed the link as AV Forums isn't a link farm

johntheexpat

Distinguished Member
Dear AVF ers. IMO this is nothing more than attempt to get more hits on his 'short film'
The comments on YT aren't all that bad, (unlike the film) and the comments already there actually sum up why its not worth 5 minutes of your time reviewing it. But if you have the time, you could be nice to a newbie, but if I had the choice, I would go back in time 10 minutes and play a game of spider solitaire instead. Hindsight is wonderful.

shanz32

Standard Member
I apologise for posting a link. I was only looking for feedback as this is my first attempt at horror. You may close this thread if you want. Sorry for any inconvience caused.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom