1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! What wall mount for Logik LCXW23NT4

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by John B Stev, Jun 7, 2005.

1. John B Stev

John B Stev

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought this 23" LCD from Currys, but they and their spares organisation seem unable to recommend what mount is compatible, despite their spec stating it is wall mountable! I assume it is not 75/100 VESA as there is a connector box attached to rear centre of TV and therefore no threads in suitable position. The only thread holes I can see are in corners which are 450m apart horizontally and 300m vertically. Hope someone can advise. Thanks.

2. lee01

lee01
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    hi go to currys wbsite then click on the Spares & Accessories link u mite get 1 from there

3. John B Stev

John B Stev

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Lee - but tried that! Partmaster is the spares organisation for the Dixons group and they literally said they could not help!

4. lee01

lee01
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    ok did they say the had no lcd brackets or none to fit ur tv

5. John B Stev

John B Stev

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    They supply a range of LCD/Plasma brackets, but said they have none compatible with this model (which their own parent organisation are selling!)