1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help - What TV do I buy ?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by cjp123, May 16, 2005.

1. cjp123

cjp123
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok after reading lots of threads I am undecided on what tv to purchase. I have compiled a shortlist of the following:

Tosh - 32WL48

Samsung - LE32R41B

Hitachi - 32LD7200

LG - RZ32L50

Relisys - RLT3200

It needs to be HDTV compliant with HDMI/DVI connection, SVideo, component, RGB Scart and PC inputs

The budget is £1400 and all of these fall under than, I have SKY already but if I can get one that includes a tuner then thats just a bonus. Mainly for watching DVDs and Footy on Sky with occasional PC usage.

What do people suggest is the model I buy or what other models do you suggest and why ?

Any help would be appreciated esp if you own one of these models etc,

Thanks in advance

2. cjp123

cjp123
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Looks like the LG is not HDTV compliant - the Tosh gets the best reviews but the picuture is apparantly not the best via the HDMI connection so am cosidering the samsung, relisys or Hitachi - any comments anyone? Pls

3. cjp123

cjp123
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok I think I am going to opt for the Hitachi - does anyone have any horror stories about this or is it generally a good set ? Can not find any reviews about it anywhere!