help what is this?

brascoe

Novice Member
please could someone tell me what this is please i turned on my tv and this came up.

Attachments

brascoe

Novice Member
ha ha yeah i know this why the hell is it on my screen it was not there yesterday

arenaman

I think it's called a fault, get it swapped ;)

brascoe

Novice Member
i cant as it is now second hand can it be repaired?

arenaman

i cant as it is now second hand can it be repaired?
Not sure, can't you get your hands on the receipt to go back to the retailer, or if bought off someone you know ask them to deal??

Actually I had Samsung out to look at mine a while back, they asked the date of purchase and took the SN but didn't ask for any receipt, might be worth a call.

brascoe

Novice Member
i just pressed slightly on the back of the panel where the line is and it has now gone maybe its a loose connection somewhere? I bought it off a my mate cause he was stuck for cash i just called him and he cant find the receipt typical hopefully i havent just chucked my money down the drain.

arenaman

i just pressed slightly on the back of the panel where the line is and it has now gone maybe its a loose connection somewhere? I bought it off a my mate cause he was stuck for cash i just called him and he cant find the receipt typical hopefully i havent just chucked my money down the drain.
Maybe he paid by credit card or bank card? he could dig out a statement showing the transaction, you should only need proof of purchase not necessarily a receipt

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom