Help wavebird reciever STOLEN!

fuse_66

Established Member
Reaction score
My gamecube was stolen from my car last week but they only took the main console, unfortunatley my wavebird dongle was inserted into one of the controller ports, so i now have a wavebird without reciever. I know its a long shot but does anyone have a spare one or know how i go about getting one?

Many thanks fuse

EBay at a long shot, however the Nintendo UK parts department is pretty good, and may be able to supply the receiver.

Sorry to hear about the theft!

Epicurus said:
EBay at a long shot, however the Nintendo UK parts department is pretty good, and may be able to supply the receiver.

Sorry to hear about the theft!

Thanks mate, anyone got there number cant seem to find it any where.

You should be able to find it at the back of an instruction manual for either a game or a console (any Nintendo system will do).

If you have no luck I can try and find it when I get home from work.

Thanks for the help Ninty UK are sending me one for £12.95.

Not cheap but good to know they are able to supply them Can't beat Nintendo for support really.

I have a spare 1. I think 1 of my wavebirds fell in the bin while i tidying up. You can have it for free, email me your address and ill post it to you.

spergabite said:
I have a spare 1. I think 1 of my wavebirds fell in the bin while i tidying up. You can have it for free, email me your address and ill post it to you.

If only id have waited, thanks for the offer mate but i ordered one from Nintendo for £12.95 :mad:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom