Question Help: Vintage Home Audio playback

jsuarez

Novice Member
We recently came into possession of a lake house that was likely constructed in the 70s/80s, which I think might be when the audio gear was installed. Radio functionality is in working-condition (playback, tuning, etc.), but I would like to know if there is a way to playback using modern devices through it, perhaps through the 1/4” jack on the bottom right(?). Let me know y’all! Thanks :)

Attachments

gibbsy

Welcome to the Forum.

Could you upload a larger file. It's impossible to see the current one. Well to my old eyes it is, especially after a few bottles of Felinfoel.:thumbsup:

dante01

Distinguished Member
Felinfoel is a small village and electoral ward on the River Lliedi on the northern border of Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, West Wales, with a population of about 2,000. The Felinfoel Brewery, home of Double Dragon Ale, is the oldest in Wales. It was the first brewery outside the US to sell beer in cans.

Source: Wikipedia

gibbsy

Felinfoel is a small village and electoral ward on the River Lliedi on the northern border of Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, West Wales, with a population of about 2,000. The Felinfoel Brewery, home of Double Dragon Ale, is the oldest in Wales. It was the first brewery outside the US to sell beer in cans.

Source: Wikipedia
Arddechog! Lovely pint, but in the morning it also goes under the name of Feeling Foul.:thumbsup:

Pop ty ping.

Top Bottom