Help V Moda headphones


Dear Fellows of the avforums

V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition with Qualcomm aptX and AAC - Rose Gold

These headphones mean the world to me as i use them every day with gym and going out shopping ect. Any help would be very much appreciated :D

I've had issues with my headphones for the past few months. I managed to get away for about 2 months with pulling the exposed bits of cable into the band and headphone.

Recently the left cup that houses the battery has stopped working after a long few months of intermittently working however still providing power for the other ear cup.

The headphones work with the audio cable plugged into the pc no problem.

Is there anyone that knows what the cable between the headphones called so that i can buy the right one and replace it. I'm decent with technical stuff and id rather fix the cable than pay another 350 ish quid on a new pair.

Kind Regards



  • lwo22xYhBIXkVUTE.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 37
  • ia2oTsohvgMiny2D.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 38
  • QGpWZJgmnBW3VIGg.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IGVEMGuOnBTPNvjZ.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:


Yes a human :D tried other places and forgot to copy the model no. V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition with Qualcomm aptX and AAC - Rose Gold
I've checked their website before but the link you've put on her is for a 3.5mm Jack cable. Would this even work?. These are thicker than the headphone cable that connects the ear cups I think.


Distinguished Member
I just gave you a link to the website.
I suggest you email their support and ask if the cable you need is available as a spare part.


Yes i understand JayCee that's a link to their website. From all of my research online they do not offer parts to customers where I've seen multiple people complain that they just ask if you want to buy a new pair. Il ask but I very much doubt that they would sell something they don't have on the store.


Hello Everyone if there's anyone else there :D. So as expected no help from the people at V Moda, and mine is no longer in Warranty as well. And i even found an email from years ago when i was asking for replacement wings ( platic bits under the headband on the inside) and they said again they don't provide replacement parts.

So if anyone knows what the cable is called on the inside and even better where to get it from that would be great ? .

Kind Regards


The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom