Question Help - used gaming PC wanted to play original COD games !

Zincubus

What kind of price would I have to pay for a used / second hand gaming PC that will play some of my old PC games . I'm thinking COD2 , COD4 and COD World at War 1 &2 .

I want the games to play at highest level graphics ...

I'm desperate to get into COD again but I'm only interested in WW2 or WW1 .....no modern weapons or flamin' Zombies :)

I heard the was a new COD coming out that was WW2 based so the system would have to play that as well ..

Thanks !

Last edited:

aslird

Distinguished Member
There will be a big difference between the old cod ww2 games (which can run on just about any cheap PC since the games are 10+ years old) and the latest WW2 COD, which will require a PC of at least £800 if you want 60 fps.

Zincubus

There will be a big difference between the old cod ww2 games (which can run on just about any cheap PC since the games are 10+ years old) and the latest WW2 COD, which will require a PC of at least £800 if you want 60 fps.

Ok , forgetting the latest WW2 game then , I just need a fast , reliable PC to play those old games in that case .

Where there is no hassle such as when I tried loading my old Quake 3 and UnReal Tournament games on my last PC and it saying they're weren't compatible or something .

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom