HELP!! Trying to find a song!!

Kat12468

Novice Member
Hi. I’ve been looking for this song for years now. It’s a song from the 80s or 90s. The music video contains a band (male singer) who get off a train at the start of the video. There’s kids playing in the street as they walk down it. And at the end of the video there’s like this screen that comes down over the band. And it shows the musicians outlines.
Please help. I’ve been searching for so long and I still cannot find it!!

JDFTB

Novice Member
Hi. I’ve been looking for this song for years now. It’s a song from the 80s or 90s. The music video contains a band (male singer) who get off a train at the start of the video. There’s kids playing in the street as they walk down it. And at the end of the video there’s like this screen that comes down over the band. And it shows the musicians outlines.
Please help. I’ve been searching for so long and I still cannot find it!!

JDFTB

Novice Member
I have two. Genre Country. The first is sometime between 2000-2017. Sad tune/video. The video shows an old man setting the table in a small modest house. Sad video. Kind of black and white - I think. I thought it was Drake White but I think I’m incorrect.

the second is a LONG SHOT. Fun country video back in 80’s. Video had a couple guys (band) hanging around a creek or lake and I think the words said something like when the Cherokee river hits the Cherokee damn, up just the river over something .... can barely remember- could be Chickasaw damn .... just remember the video was fun and long to see or hear some again.

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom