Help, trouble with convergence on hitachi

F

fastlane247

Hi all, I just recently purchased the hitachi 46f510 and i noticed when i am trying to manually do the convergence on the tv the blue seems blurry and i cannot line it up with the white line. Is it normal for these tv's to be so hard to setup. everyone i know who has one says it is just me, am i just too picky?... anyone with any info on how i can get the blue so that it is not so blurry or so i can get it to line up that would be really awsome.
thanks

Hi all i just wanted to add i had hitachi tech come out to my house today to look at my tv and he basically said the blue is the hardest one to configure but what he did was focus it better for me and it looks awesome now. It still is a bit brighter then the other colors but he said it is like that to give the picture a brighter image. I am very happy with this tv now and i believe my question is answered for this issue now.

Did you try to adjust convergency yourself first? if so, how did you do this? I have a Hitachi 61UWX10B and convergence on both top and bottom is pretty bad.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom