Help--Toshiba TDP S9 is going dim

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Charleytemple, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Charleytemple

Charleytemple

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I'm new here and I've searched already and haven't found an answer to this question: My Toshiba TDPS9 shows 67 hours on the lamp (It should to for 2000 hours,no?). But as of yesterday the projected image shows a yellow hue and is half the brightness. Under the "advanced settings" on the menu button are three different color bars. Pushing + or - on the first two bars slightly changes the color of the image projected, first two, but nothing changes when you push + or - on the "blue" bar.

I'm working in Romania this year, and help here is not easy to come by. I would appreciate any ideas--especially those do not say I should fly home to New York and get a new lamp!

Many thanks,

Charlie

2. bravogolf

bravogolf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +123
    This should help you :)

3. Charleytemple

Charleytemple

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Many thanks to Bragodoff for his suggestion. Meanwhile, a friendly soul from down the street suggested the problem might lie in the connecting cable, and he was right. I take back what I said about help being scarce in Romania!

Charlie