Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Help!Toshiba SD220E Stuck on NTSC

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Ione, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Ione

Ione

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I've got a toshiba sd220e that i bought from richer sounds and have owned for about 2 years now. I know people have had similar probs with theirs so wondered if someone could help me?! It seems to have set itself on NTSC and when i try and put in any of the discs it used to play, it now doesnt play them and a message comes up saying 'Not NTSC' and on the player it just says 'DISC ERROR'. It plays music cds fine but the screen is constantly black and white with lots of fuzzy lines. Im sure i just need to enter the code to set it back to PAL but have no idea how. Help?!! Thanks! :lease:

2. SamiG288

SamiG288

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I have excatly the same problem as above. If anyone can help or if the originator of this post found an answer, I'd be really grateful to receive it. Thanks so much! :) Sami.