• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be offline from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for a few hours while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

Question Help to stop the 'ERROR Unable to Connect to Network' on Q70 when it is powered on

inthecar1214

Novice Member
This error box appears about 80% of the time when I initially power on Q70. There is absolutely no connection error (to my knowledge) and I can immediately stream any app while the “error’ box” is still displayed on my screen. It takes about 30 seconds for box to show and remains about a minute. I can leave Q70 on for 24 hrs and never see the box, but turn off and power back on, and there it is again.

Thanks in advance for any and all replies!

My Samsung is almost 5 years old and as always done that all the time just after turning on as far as I know Samsung have done nothing on my model to fix and I just live with it.
I am surprised the bug is is still in new sets.

inthecar1214

Novice Member
My Samsung is almost 5 years old and as always done that all the time just after turning on as far as I know Samsung have done nothing on my model to fix and I just live with it.
I am surprised the bug is is still in new sets.
Thanks for reply david-park I won’t hold my breath, for sure.
That’s pretty eye-opening. Sure seems like one of the easiest priorities among their priorities to remedy.
Samsung seems to fit the “jack of all trades, master of none“ moniker, unfortunately for us.

cuke2u

Seems like this is a random issue with a few models as some owners of the Q90R also suffer from this. I am amongst the fortunate few who don't...

I tell you of another funny thing with mine and when sometimes watching Film4 during a trailer an invitation to press Green button to record comes up, I do not think it works.

cuke2u

With terrestrial viewing?

cuke2u

Oh? I am still having this, just switched over to freeview bbc 1 and there it is...

inthecar1214

Novice Member
Anyone able to permanently stop (or close to permanent)
"ERROR Unable to Connect to Network' on Q70 when it is powered on, even though connection is fine and executable while msg still flashing...

Voodoo22

Standard Member
I get this on a new q85r but only after doing a hub reset as advised by samsung to fix an issue with iplayer. Bit sh*te.

inthecar1214

Novice Member
Anyone find a permanent solution to this rash (other than returning TV)...
I'm so tired of seeing this 45 sec. banner I can barely stand it!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom