Help To Select A Dvd Recorder

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by gopan912, Mar 22, 2006.

1. gopan912

gopan912

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everybody,

I'm new to this forum. I found this forum is doing much help to the members and guests. Let me ask the help to sortout my problem, which I'm facing since I purchase a DVD Palm corder from Panasonic(VDR-M70GC). I tried to save the pictures recorded in DVD-RAM to my PC and found it is happening sometimes only. I installed My Dvd and DVD Movie AlbumSE properly. Also it is impossible to copy the saved files to DVDs. My cpmputer is satisfying the requirements needed by panasonic.
    Secondly because of the above futile exercise I decide to buy a DVD recorder.
    Could anyone advise me the suitable recorder, which can work with my palmcorder with out any trouble.

Thanks and regards,
    Gopan.

2. ROYOLD

ROYOLD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +296
    You probably have different dvd recorder models in the U.A.E. than we have in the U.K. (I presume you are in Dubai).

If the Panasonic Palmcorder has A DV output socket then if you purchase a DVD recorder with a DV input socket then you should be able to transfer your pictures direct to DVD disc using these sockets.