1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help to find title of a movie

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Luther, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Luther

Luther

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Many years ago, when I was a lad and it was all fields, I remeber seeing a film on Tv which I really liked but can't remember the title. It must have been about 6 0r more years ago.
    What I remeber the film is set in a small american town, with teenagers, one local lass is unhappy, anway in to town rolls the handsome lad and they fall for each other. The lad has to go away, but promises to come back for her but never does. The young girl, is upset, but ends up going to work in the city in a strip club, years later it turns out the lad had tried to get back but had stopped off to get a diamond from a cave and had been trapped and killed.
    Now I know it dosn't sound that good and sounds a bit vague, but you know what memory is like and I remember it having an effect on me when I watched this film.
    If anybody can help much appreciated

The Tooth Staeler

2. Mr Hoppy

Mr Hoppy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think you're referring to 'Gas, Food, Lodging', a film which I always try to catch when it's repeated.

I seem to remember that the girl (Trudi) moves to the city in order to have his child. Have a look at IMDb for more information.

Hope this helps.....

3. Kenny Glasgow

Kenny Glasgow

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +225