1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help till Tomorrow morning!!... (Panny DMR ES-10 and HS55)

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by JoseD, Jul 13, 2005.

1. JoseD

JoseD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi. I know this sounds stupid but I have till tomorrow morning to send back a DMR ES10 and exchange for an HS50. A friend of mine told me that he saw on the net that the HS50 is better at dubbing VHS tapes because it has such things as mosquito noise reduction or something... I couldn't find any reference (in fact search engines are more and more spitting hundreds of crap pages when you really need them...) to that, so if someone has or had one maybe you could share that information.... :suicide: :D

2. JoseD

JoseD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Ok. I managed to find some stuff. The panasonic.com website allows a more detailed comparison than the other panasonic sites around the globe.

But what I found I didn't like. It seems that only the higher end models have Y/C separation and input TBC.
    However, on the video-direct.com (http://www.video-direct.com/panasonic/dvd/dvdrecorder.html) website mentions that the ES10 has them. Maybe on panasonic.com they just refer to the same features with a diferent name to save space ? Maybe not...

"Input TBC, 3D Y/C separation circuitry, and 3D digital noise reduction"

Who's right and who's wrong ? :eek: