• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

help stream movies form pc external hard drive to ps3

hookstar

Standard Member
hello there i just rebooted my pc and can now not sync the ps3 back up to the external hard drive on my pc befor that i had it running sweet but now it wont pick up anything appart from my pc but no hard drive any help will do thanks

Eyewhy

hello there i just rebooted my pc and can now not sync the ps3 back up to the external hard drive on my pc befor that i had it running sweet but now it wont pick up anything appart from my pc but no hard drive any help will do thanks

Are you using TVersity. If so, check the drive letter on the external HDD. I had an issue where my external HDD always came up as E: so that is what the destination was set to on Tversity but for some reason recently, it has started to come up as F: meaning Tversity doesn't find it.

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
I know its obvious but thought I would run it by you. Have you started MP11 since your reboot ?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom