• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help: Speaker stands for Tannoy FX5.1

[email protected]

Established Member
Just took my first dive into a proper system with a Denon 1507 and Tannoy FX 5.1 Speakers. However first problem on set up is that my existing speaker stands are nothing like what the Tannoy needs. Current ones have holes at the back and the Tannoy's have the fixing on the base. Can anyone recommend some cheapish stands as i have blown my budget already thinking my current ones would suffice.

Thanks wolfy!!!!!

BOOMERANGBUBB

Established Member
Hi,

http://www.richersounds.co.uk/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=TDL-GL90

These stands are what I used for my EFX speakers! The speaker sits directly on top of the stand and you can use a little velcro to secure them.

I have a set of them! You can have them for £20, only if they are collected though, as trying to post them is a nightmare.

Thanks, I hope this helps
Take it easy
Keir

[email protected]

Established Member
Thanks for your help guys, managed to find some originals from Tannoy which removed my inexperience of wether they would fit or not. Got them from Superfi in my home town.

Wolfy!!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom