help! sony x700 our philips bdp7501, what is better?

Cbizotto

Novice Member
Reaction score
i'm between sony x700 and philps bdp7501, i know that the latter only has netflix and youtube in 4k as apps but for me enough, i don't need dolby vision, x700 has more apps, but i saw numerous reviews that x700 It is very noisy when playing blu rays, my biggest interest is to have excellent picture when playing full hd and 4k blu rays, without freezing, blocking, etc ... which one do you recommend? I had screwed on LG UP970 but the same does not do DLNA and is also very noisy when playing blu rays

this help is very important to me, I want to buy a native 4k blu ray player that costs me a maximum of $ 200.00 to 250.00

i'm between sony x700 and philps bdp7501, i know that the latter only has netflix and youtube in 4k as apps but for me enough, i don't need dolby vision, x700 has more apps, but i saw numerous reviews that x700 It is very noisy when playing blu rays, my biggest interest is to have excellent picture when playing full hd and 4k blu rays, without freezing, blocking, etc ... which one do you recommend? I had screwed on LG UP970 but the same does not do DLNA and is also very noisy when playing blu rays
I have a X700. It is quiet.

Doug,

tank you for the help, taking advantage, is his blu ray player really too noisy? can you do me a favor? check if it has the emby app in it, has it spotify? fubo tv?
Emby: No
Spotify: Yes
Fubo TV: No
friends, this samsung blu ray 8500 is better from philips BDP7501 and x700 sony?
No. I had one and sent it back. Playback problems and noisy.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom