1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! Sony VPL-PX20 Projector, a good repair service?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by tony701ai, Sep 22, 2004.

1. tony701ai

tony701ai

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Recently I was cleaning the Sony VPL-PX20 Projector and accidently moved the RGB panels, after placing everything back the RGB alignment is misaligned and need re-adjustments, plus it will probably need placing back the right panels and plates in it's original position. :(

Does anyone here knows a good UK repair service for projectors? Or suggestions how to overcome this problem?

Please help, I'm desperate to get this fix to watch the Star Wars Trilogy!! :smashin:

2. zoolap

zoolap

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
  3. tony701ai

tony701ai

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, I'll look into that.
    Although it seems a reasonable good service, does anyone here had used his/her service before? I like some feedback if you have. :)

I tried to email Sony and Just Projectors (UK) and ask for repairs, both of them is yet to reply. Looking very much I'm alone in this and need to make more contacts and hunt for a good service. :cool: