• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HELP! Sony HT-SF???? Which one is most recent??

.Lethal

Standard Member
Hi everyone,

I am racking my brains here over the poor/lack of information on the net over a select few models of the SONY all in one home cinema systems.

I have looked for a few days, looked at various models now I cannot for the life of my tell which model out of the below is the most recent.

Can anyone put these in order for me? I have found these model numbers from google, these forums and various sony (insert country) websites.

HT-SF100
HT-SF360
HT-SF1000
HT-SF1100
HT-SF1300 / HT-SF2300 (2300 is the same I believe/diff color?)

Logic would tell me the SF1300 is the most recent but for some reason I believe the SF100 is since there are posts on here first talking of it from May 2009.

Thanks to ANYONE who can clarify this, I would give you lots of e-kisses and hugs if you can help.

Ralphy1981

Prominent Member
HT-SF360 is the newest.

HT-SF1300 and HT-SF2300 are identical but the 2300 has a Blue Fascia to match the Sony BD players.

Here is the order.

SF1000 > SF1100 > SF1300/2300 > SF360

Never heard of an SF100. Do you mean the IS100 ?

.Lethal

Standard Member
Hi Ralphy1981, and thanks for the info you have given me. It has been very helpful :thumbsup:

In regards to the Sony HT-SF100 I can confirm the model number is correct. Here is a link to the offical Sony site (Not UK Sony) and here is another where it can be purchased.

HT-SF100 (HTSF100) : Home Cinema and Hifi : Sony

Sony HT-SF100 HOME CINEMA SYSTEM review cheap prices HT-SF100 HOME CINEMA SYSTEM Sony best buy discount online uk shop

As far as I am aware there is no difference between the SF100 and SF360, or is there :confused:

bus

Standard Member
I am hoping to get one of these, when the price drops under £300.

Does anyone where I can get these models for cheaper or perhaps telll me a discount code? I would be very grateful.

t1mmy

Established Member
cm08 - The HT-SF360 allows you to use the semi-wireless S-Air rear speaker setup.

I imported a HT-SF100 because as far as I know at the moment they aren't planning on releasing it in the UK. It used to be displayed on the Sony UK website but it isn't anymore.

.Lethal

Standard Member
cm08 - The HT-SF360 allows you to use the semi-wireless S-Air rear speaker setup.

I imported a HT-SF100 because as far as I know at the moment they aren't planning on releasing it in the UK. It used to be displayed on the Sony UK website but it isn't anymore.

Thanks for replying T1mmy, I had almost given up on this thread.

I too have ordered the SF-100 from Pixmania, although rather over priced (I think it is near £100 overpriced - but it is not easy to find thus the price increase) I believe it will be worthwhile, It should be here on Wednesday after a rather long queue in the warehouse.

Got any advice or pointers for the SF-100? ;) I was a bit reserved over the wires on the rears but I believe it won't be so bad once its all set up.

Thanks

t1mmy

Established Member
To be honest I haven't had it long and haven't really used it.

I recently bought a house which we have been doing up. I ran the cables out on the floor last week before we had the new carpet fitted over them. We don't get our TV delivered until Saturday. On a plus note I have been listening to my ipod through it and it sounds great.

Roll on Saturday when I can get it set up properly and use it :)

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom