Help Sony DAV-DZ700FW Home Cinema System

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by nkrlss, Oct 31, 2005.

1. nkrlss

nkrlss

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm a brand new to this board and home cinema. So I took the plunge and bought this sony system from Pixmania. So shock number 1 when it arrived was there are no instructions in english with it and they're not avaiable to download from sony. I called sony who passed me on to another company who said it would take 6 weeks! to get a manual anyone know how to get one quicker?

SO having got some help and got the system set up it won't play some DVDs because of a region problem so does anyone know how to get it to do multiregion ?

2. swab

swab

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. chimpmagnet

chimpmagnet

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    There are plenty of threads on this forum regarding this player. Don't panic, it's not so bad!! I can't go hunting for the threads now but just search the forum for DAV-DZ700 or something similar and you'll find them. One of the threads has a link to the English manual online. The same link I think contains info abbout renting a remote control to make it multi-region for £20. I think user DarrenB is the best guy for this product.

Why do I know this??? Cuz I was gonna buy the Dav700 but am now going for the JVC TH-R3 instead!

4. snapper3166

snapper3166

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +80
    The thread you want is titled:

Sony DAV-DZ700 or Denon DHT-550 SD

And its on the first page of the All-in-One section, READ IT! it answers all of the question you have asked, and has the direct link to the manual download. Do a search before you post if you can, most stuff has been asked/answered before.

Hope that helps