1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!! Sony 50sx200 colour problems...

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Swinnydon, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Swinnydon

Swinnydon
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Having waited almost 2 months to move into my house and have my new tv delivered etc, I finally managed to setit up on top of a new Ikea Magiker tv stand. Looks the works...until I tried a dvd with it. Here's my attempt at describing the fault in the hope that someone can shed some light before I call up Robert Whyte and have it sent back! :(

I'm connecting a Tosh SD900E to it using a Thor scart lead but the picture looks like what you would expect when you limit the colour resolution on a pc monitor; there seems to be some kind of colour bleed and skin tones are looking more red amongst other colour faults. I tried a few things using my Ultimate Platinum DVD disc and some of the stills aren't quite still - the picture flickers!

Any clues guys? Failing that, I'll be calling the lovely Anne-Marie at Robert Whyte to arrange for collection! Don't really want to do that cos was looking forward to a weekend of dvd watching!!!

2. Swinnydon

Swinnydon
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Oh, and I haven't tried terrestrial or sky/cable since the ariel's not too good and I haven't got round to calling Sky/NTL up yet.