1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help setting up ae100

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Mac1, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Mac1

Mac1
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I've just got a new ae100 put i'm having a few problems setting it up. My problems( I think) are centred around the fact that i have a quintro, as the ae100 has no scart input i have had to get an adapter to go from the scart output to s video but when i use this all my pictures are in black and white. I want to be able to use my dvd, sky, laser disc, video and playstation through the projector without having to switch cables. Also i can't work out how to get the sound to come out through my speakers as opposed to the projector. Any help much appreciated

Sorted, just being stupid

2. Mr.D

Mr.D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,149
    Are you using an RGB to svideo convertor or is it merely a scart to minidin lead you are using? Just using the cable won't get you svideo if the devices aren't outputting it.

As for the sound try hooking the audio outputs up to your amp rather than the projector.