• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help selling 60" pioneer and buying a smaller replacement

redbull2075

Hi all

We are moving home soon so our 60" Pioneer screen has to be sold due to size of new house, it is the 608 model and was purchased in 2008

It is in excellent condition and comes with the remainder of the 5 year warranty, it has been installed on the wall since new

Calibrated by ********

Firstly how do I check the hours used ?

Also any idea on the price I should be looking for ?

Also..

Having been used to the great quality of the pioneer which set should I now go for..

I require 3d
Super slim screen
Led
Etc etc
50" in size

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Many thanks

Simon

mjbtin

Hi all

We are moving home soon so our 60" Pioneer screen has to be sold due to size of new house, it is the 608 model and was purchased in 2008

It is in excellent condition and comes with the remainder of the 5 year warranty, it has been installed on the wall since new

Calibrated by ********

Firstly how do I check the hours used ?

Also any idea on the price I should be looking for ?

Also..

Having been used to the great quality of the pioneer which set should I now go for..

I require 3d
Super slim screen
Led
Etc etc
50" in size

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Many thanks

Simon

You will probably get a better response in the Plasma forum.

Regards Martin

vickster

Distinguished Member
Moved as suggested :)

vickster

Distinguished Member
I closed the other one as this had replies :)

PSM1

Distinguished Member
To be honest if you like the picture from your Pioneer I am not sure an LED LCD is going to be to your liking. If it must be 3D then I would look at the 3D Plasmas. What is your budget? It is going to be hard to beat the performance of your current TV.

redbull2075

To be honest I think I will go for a 50" 3d panasonic plasma or maybe see if anybody on the forums wanted to swap their 9th gen pioneer 50" for my 608 !!?! ... Will be listing within next 10 days.. Just waiting for formal mortgage offer :) truly gutted it has to go...

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom