help screen wont go up

andhoey

Standard Member
Reaction score
i have a problem with a sapphire electric screen in that it wont go back up. :suicide:
theres power going to the screen when the up button is pushed; but when i checked the power there was also power at the down terminal with nothing connected to it. is there anybody technically minded out there that could tell me if it could be the motor or switches. :confused:
has anybody else got one of these screens, it was purchased from premier presentations on 17th august; only used it about 10 times.

nobody got a clue then. :confused: its ok i got it going again but there seems to be a lot of vibration. ho hum speakin to myself again. :rolleyes:

mm kinky

hi petrolhead, sorry i didnt reply i didnt think anybody was interested. anyway its a sapphire screen. i got premier to send me out a new one as i think the motor was knackerd. but thats another story as the couriers have been giving me the runaround ; i finally recieved the replacement screen yesterday after numerous days waiting in for it. put the screan up and :censored: :censored: :censored: hell they sent me a 4:3 instead of a 16:9 now i'll have to go through the hole shebang again . to top it all there is a further delay on my pana from komplett :mad: . sometimes i wonder why i bothered going down this homecinema route . hope its worth it :suicide: .

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom