Help! SCART Not Switching on my new Toshiba 36ZP38B

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by apeman, Jul 4, 2004.

1. apeman

apeman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just taken delivery of a new Toshiba 36ZP38B set. I have connected my SKY Digi box to EXT1, but when I switch on the set (with the digibox already on) it seems to fail to detect the digibox and I have to maually set the TV to EXT1 with the remote. This worked perfectly on my previous Panasonic set.

Is there some setting that I need to enable to get this working, or should I be askinh for my money back? I can't do this having to funny about with two different remotes to get the tv going!

Please advice.

Thanks

2. Yid219

Yid219

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I have got the same problem with my Tosh 46" rear projection. It used to work fine with no problems but now i have to manually switch it. I don't know if it is because sky have upgraded the software on the digibox because apparantley they can send you an upgrade signal without you knowing !!!!

3. skytel888

skytel888

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    make sure you got the scart in tv out of the digibox and scart control on in services

4. y220186

y220186
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm having the same problem, Toshiba sd-340e connected via component, Xbox Connected via S-Video, Telewest Box connected via RGB and A Gamecube connected via RGB and not one of them will auto switch to the correct channel, yet Im using the same leads as I used with my previous TV, but this Toshiba refuses to auto switch, any more idea's ?