• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help!!!!samsung ht-x250r

anka06

Standard Member
Hello, we are new to computers and this forum,so pls bare with us!

We have just ordered a samsung ht-x250r and came across this site whilst looking for reviews. Was under the impression we just plugged into tv and got surround sound on everything. UNTIL I READ THREADS ON HERE HA.
My head is now spinning and im very confused,only had broadband and pc a week, its taken an hour to figure out how to add this thread.:confused:

We have got a samsung tv, model ( LE40A456C2D), an old 360 using component cable to tv,a virgin v box wit scart. We also have our pc on the tv, but this is coming off.

Can we get surround sound on the above 3 things? and if so PLEASE PLEASE CAN YOU HELP US AND TELL US HOW :lease:
We are sorry if we sound abit dim but we are totally new to all this.

THANKYOU

ANDY N KATE

Steigs

Hi,i'm pretty sure if you use a hdmi and an optical lead connected from the back of your home cinema to your tv set and set the home cinema to digital in (it'll appear as DIN on your player display) then you should get sound through your speakers. Generally personal messing around gets the results that best suite you i.e. balance,bass etc etc,their pretty easy,self explanatory pieces of kit,just play around, you'll get the hang of it :). Get back if you don't. Hope this helps.

Steigs

Oh sorry, and YES u'll get surround on all your attached pieces of kit, i do! ;)

anka06

Standard Member
Thankyou, you have just made it possible for me to sleep tonight, my head has been spinning with all the technical stuff i have read on some of the threads :) thanks again Andy n Kate

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom