Help required for a new System

PAUL_R

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi Guy's and Gall's,This is my first post so excuse me if it is in the wrong place.

I am going to put together a home theatre kit.That will last me a few years, and lose a seperates hi-fi system

TV Sony KDL 40W2000U
DVD/Video recorder with freeveiw Panasonic DMR-EZ47VEB-S or DMR-EZ45VEBS
Surround sound system (I do not know) Possibly a Bose lifestyle or a Sony DAV-DZ111.

I know that the system has two dvd players, but the Panasonic unit, has a freeview tuner, and the surround sound unit is just a player.

The two things that are certain for the components of the system is the Sony TV and the Panasonic recorder,
In silver.(unless i can be persuded otherwise)
The rest I am open to suggestions.
I would like a DAB tuner in the surround sound system, but I do not think Sony or Panasonic do one in a dvd theatre system.Also the speakers I would like to be 2 tall and 2 small,and the capacity to plug in a ipod via phono leads.

If any one has put together a similer system,could you please tell me what is the reproduction of your music is, from an ipod, through the surround sound system.;)

Any help in steering me in the right direction to what would be best, with what, would be appreciated, and also any suggestions on where to purchase would be a great help. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom