Question Help Required: Appraise my PS4 52 game Bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

feeder22

Standard Member
So I have a PS4 I'd like to try and sell, I'm just unsure of what is a reasonable price to ask/expect. Everything is boxed and in perfect working order.
The console is over a year old so unfortunately out of warranty, but as stated it's all in great condition with probably less than 100hrs of play.

There's 3 controllers with the bundle. original black, red and a white one. Both the red and white come with their respected boxes.

OK onto the games (ALL THE GAMES ARE PHYSICAL DISKS NOT DIGITAL DOWNLOADS)

There is a total of 52 games and for the most part haven't had more than a few minutes play.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Assassin's Creed Unity
Batman Arkham Knight
Bloodborne
Call of Duty Advanced warfare
Crime & Punishments Sherlock Holmes
Deadpool
Destiny
Dying Light
Fallout 4
Farcry 4
Farcry Primal
Farming Simulator 15
Fifa 14
Fifa 15
Grand Theft Auto 5
Hasbro Family Fun Pack
Homefront The Revolution
Infamous Second son
Just Cause 3
Knack
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Mad Max
Minecraft
Minecraft Story Mode
Mirrors Edge Catalyst
Monopoly Family Fun Pack
Mortal Kombat X
Motorcycle Club
Rayman Legends
Rachet & Clank
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour
Saints row 4
Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor
Sleeping Dogs
Star Wars Battlefront
The Crew
The Elder Scrolls
The Evil Within
The Last of Us
The Order: 1886
The Walking Dead Season 2
The Witcher 3: Wild hunt
Tom Clancy's The Division
Tropico 5
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Until Dawn
Watchdogs
Worms Battleground

Any help in Appraising this collection would very helpful to me.

TYIA

Spoonman2

I would say around £400.

May not be what you want to hear, but they drop price like stones these games

feeder22

Standard Member
£400? Have a wobble.

And I'm well aware of how games depreciate, but £400??!?, Come on.

What next a lowball £200 offer?

Internet, hey?

Spoonman2

£400? Have a wobble.

And I'm well aware of how games depreciate, but £400??!?, Come on.

What next a lowball £200 offer?

Internet, hey?
I have no interest in the games or the console, I was just offering my input and help

feeder22

Standard Member
Already looked into the cex way. Just south of £600 cash and £800 trade, and if someone was to buy the lot from there, they're parting with around £1200.

Feel free to check.

hippo99

Distinguished Member
You might be better off just selling it to CEX as I really doubt you're gonna be offered the £1000 you're after in your sale thread.

Second hand PS4s go for around £170-180 in the classifieds, & a lot of the 52 games listed aren't very good. I probably have about 10 of those games in your list (by choice), & wouldn't touch the others with a barge pole.

If others are like me, even though it'd be more expensive to buy the individual parts from retail, it'll be much cheaper overall for them as the console + 10 games they actually want will only cost them about £350-£400 in total, rather than paying an extra £600 on top (£1k in total) for an extra 42 games they don't actually want.

I agree. Without wanting to be too on the nose, it's a really mixed bag of games and a second hand console. I wouldn't go anywhere near that for £1000, or anything close.

Again, I have a PS4 and probably 30 games, so I have no interest either, but I think you need to be a bit more realistic about what you'll get. CEX probably is your best bet if you're after that kind of money.

If you do manage to sell it all as a job lot for £1000, fair play to you. I'd be hesitant to pay even half that. The original £400 sounds about right to me.

Perhaps a better approach would be to trade the stinkers at CEX and try to offer the console with some of the better games for around £300. Don't forget it's out of warranty as well - that'll damage private sale value.

Last edited:

King Tones

Distinguished Member
£1000 hahaha that's hilarious.
Someone could buy a PS4 Pro, PSVR and a bunch of games for that amount of money.

£1000 for an out of warranty PS4 and a bunch of games....I can't stop laughing.

Good luck with the sale.

Kieron

Distinguished Member
Closing. Pointless thread. Go price it up at CEX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES '22 TV Announcement Round-up, Plus, Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom