Help required and some advice with wall mounting tv & what cables

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by shepaldinho, Aug 31, 2013.

1. shepaldinho

shepaldinho
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I'm renovating my living room in the next few weeks and I am wanting to purchase a new Tv & bench for other devices to go in

However I have been looking at a lot of wall mount brackets and I want the tv to plug into the socket behind the tv, I was wondering how this was possible with only a 4cm gap behind some of the brackets, also what cables would I need to install up to the tv as the chase would be plastered once the plasterer arrives.

I have a sky hd box Xbox 360 soon to be a next gen console blu ray player and I am wanting to purchase a sound bar

Am I right in thinking that if I connect my hdmi from my sound bar into my arc input on my tv and then connect my sources to the sound bar everything will play that way?

If anyone can give advice what cables and how to overcome the socket position that would be helpful

Regards

2. shepaldinho

shepaldinho
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone help?