Help removing film from Hitachi Camcorder to PC

jetskidia

:lease:
Hi
Before I go completely mad:suicide: can someone please tell me which is the best /easiest software to use.
I have tried with image mixer 3 and just cant work it out.:( (Its me not the software!:mad:)

Thanks

A n d r e w

Perhaps you could tell us precisely what model of Hitachi camcorder we're discussing here. And check your manual - what does it say about connecting camcorder to PC?

Andrew.

jetskidia

Camcorder is Hitachi DZ-HS501, I'm able to connect it to my PC and my PC reconises it no prob.
Its just I need a easy to understand software package to take the filming off!
TY

daggad

Does not this Camcorder show as a HDD ?

I guess you should be able to just drag and drop the files from the internal HDD to the computer.

Andy98765

Distinguished Member
Your PC should see the Hard Drive on the camcorder and as stated it is a case of copy and paste or cut and paste.

jetskidia

Your PC should see the Hard Drive on the camcorder and as stated it is a case of copy and paste or cut and paste.

It does show as a hard drive and its easy to remove the film, its just I need some soft ware to burn what i've got onto a disk.
Thats what i'm struggling to do!!
Thanks

Mr Lazy

It does show as a hard drive and its easy to remove the film, its just I need some soft ware to burn what i've got onto a disk.
Thats what i'm struggling to do!!

Ok, it's just that your thread title and initial posts implied you were stuggling to transfer the video to your PC. For burning to blank DVD, try:

Nero - Trial Version

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom