1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Recommend a Widescreen TV

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by FoxyMulder, Dec 1, 2002.

1. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Had enough with the Panasonic TV's and their RGB problems, does anyone have the JVC tv i'm interested in ( JVC AV-32T25EKS ) and does it suffer from region 1 RGB problems too, or does anyone recommend a tv, help and advice please as this tv will mostly be used for watching region 1 dvds and i can't rely on what video & tv reviews anymore since they messed up bigtime with their review of the panasonic i bought, makes ya wonder do their reviewers actually test all possible conditions, anyways help and advice anyone ??

2. Hughesrjg

Hughesrjg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeek! I'm thinking about buying a 28" Panesonic flat screen. I cant remember the exact code but it's something like PL1 at the end.

Is this what you've got and whats the problem with it?

Thanks

3. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If ur gonna use it with region 1 software and use an RGB lead forget it, the tv displays major problems such as white lines smearing up and down the screen the occasional black bar and a few other defects at first it looks like scart leakage but try top grade scarts try any lead and the problem remains id be very cautious about buying the panasonic tv and listening to What Video and TV reviews which failed to mention this problem