Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by stormjai, Dec 31, 2003.
sorry if it has been discussed before,
how does one get thi £2 voucher??
Hi not sure if this is any help but I myself got one these vouchers the other day and used it no problems .I was just looking at some titles and checked there prices and this window poped up on how to claim the voucher dodnt know if they were able to detect if I was new to their site but I got there voucher and it worked. The voucher comes via email and you then use the voucher Number when you go to buy online be careful on taking note of the Number as it is very long. Yours niccam
1. Go here first---> http://www.mailinator.com/mailinator/Welcome.do
Select & Copy the auto-generated email address like this one email@example.com
2. Then go here --> http://www.splashdvd.com/splash/voucherpop.cfm
Paste Mailinator address in the box & add your name.
3. Go here and make a single purchase --> https://www.splashdvd.com/splash/search.cfm
(Single purchase = more £ saved)
By the time you have selected your item go back to link 1. Paste email address in the 'Check your EMAIL' box. Your £2.00 off e-voucher should be here. Copy the voucher number.
4. Go back to link 3. Go to checkout and paste voucher in the bottom box. Disregard the No Vouchers header, trust me!
5. Complete the rest of the transaction details.
6. Return to 1. to make more purchases.
Since November Splash & I have been trading on these terms. For the items out of stock I received regular updates as I did when items were posted to me and when items came back into stock too.
They get a bad press here, but recently they have performed comparably to other Jersey based suppliers as far as I am concerned. And this was on the run up to Xmas.
Good luck with your purchases guys....I'm still trying to get a mess they created way back in October with one of my orders.
They are idiots.
thanks for the info mike.
just ordered back to the future trilogy for £10.99
Separate names with a comma.