Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Help purchasing 28" LCD =)

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Techtronic, Nov 5, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Techtronic

Techtronic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys,
    This is my first post so please bear with me. :thumbsup: I was wondering if you could please give me some advice on what is the best 28" lcd tv available for puchase atm, for home dvd, ps2, x-box and general digital tv useage. I would be happy to spend anywhere up to £2000 Your help would be greatly appreciated on the matter.
    Andy :)

2. flangemonkey

flangemonkey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    There's only one 28" LCD available at the mo AFAIK..the Hitachi 28LD5200. There are many more 26", 30" and 32"s about, though.

Read the massive thread on the Hitachi (particularly my comments ;)) that's on this forum for more info...

3. The Hemulen

The Hemulen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Don't forget that LCD screen sizes are 'real' viewing sizes unlike CRT sizes which included the edge inside the cabinet! If you are looking for a similar size as a 28" CRT then 26" or 27" are typical replacements.

4. Techtronic

Techtronic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your help,
    Would you be so kind as to tell me what are the best 30" lcd screens available.
    Andy :)