• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help Pls: Sony BRAVIA KLV-S26A10E pc resolution Problems

K

ktulu123

Hey,
Ibought my t.v last christmas to use as a pc monitor. Everything was grand at first i had the resolution through VGA At 1360 x 768. Then one day it wouldnt work that way and the only way i can use it now is by putting the resolution at 1024 x 768, and i have to chunks of black either side!

Everytime I try put the resolution back to 1360 x 768 the screen goes blank with "out of range" Please help this has been enoying me for ages!
My graphics card is: ATI X850XT Platinum Edition

Cheers

K

ktulu123

I have tried that resolution too, but it says same thing! If I buy an HDMI - DVI cable will it work with a full resolution?

K

ktulu123

Yes the refraesh rate is 60hz. how would you do it normally, is there certain settings that you have to have on the t.v

P

PhinGW

I also have the same problem, when I first set up my Laptop it worked really well, I played a few movies and a playable demo of call of duty, all with no problems, then I tried to play Madden which started fine, then got a message "out of range" on the tele, haven't been able to get it to work since...

Can anyone help?:lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom