Quantcast

Question Help pls :Hisense 43 inch 2019 model, randomly loses HDMI signal Hisense H43B7300UK

just wondering

I bought a Hisense H43B7300UK back in September, but I'm finding that the signal to HDMI is randomly lost and the screen goes black, this happens on my xbox one S at 4k and my Nvidia shield tv at 4k... I Have tried various HDMI cables and the issues persists on each of the HDMI ports on the TV.

The cables work fine on my 65 inch Hisense at 4k..

Has anyone else had a similar issue? With a fix?

Or I do simply need to return the TV.

[email protected]

Maybe worth trying a factory reset. Have you had any firmware updates? If so it's worth doing a reset afterwards....if not, maybe worth checking to see if you're on the latest version.

just wondering

Hi, thank you for your reply, I tried to Google to find the latest firmware update, but it does not seem to show on Hisense website, I just tried to call Hisense, typically they close at 6pm...but I shall try again in the morning.

Very frustrating when watching a show or playing a game for the random "weak signal" hdmi lost message.

[email protected]

Having a look at Hisense.fr and they have FW J1209 which is date 9th December 2019.
If you bought in September and have never updated then this could be used.
It may not work, it may be something else but no harm in trying.
Under product support here...

If you do do this then remember to do a factory reset after the update. Something that I know Hisense used to recommend. Don't know if they still do but no harm in doing it.

just wondering

Just checked the TV it shows J0907 as the version installed on the TV, but if I click for an update, it says the TV is on the latest version.

I guess I should call Hisense in the morning.

Do you have a link to the latest update file?

[email protected]

Strange. I get taken to the 43b7300 page. Scroll down to the product support drop-down tab.
If your not going to the same page then just search for either 43b7300 or b7300 and pick your model.

[email protected]

Just checked the TV it shows J0907 as the version installed on the TV, but if I click for an update, it says the TV is on the latest version.

I guess I should call Hisense in the morning.

Do you have a link to the latest update file?
The link to the update is under the product support section of the link I posted.

just wondering

Thank you for all your help, but the support downloads, list just pdf files not a download link for the firmware, if I download the pdf it is a French document.

just wondering

I downloaded the PDF but oddly enough within the PDF it details j1204 not j1209 as detailed on the support page...it is pretty confusing, there is a download link, but the link does not state the version j1204 or j1209...

just wondering

I downloaded the PDF but oddly enough within the PDF it details j1204 not j1209 as detailed on the support page...it is pretty confusing, there is a download link, but the link does not state the version j1204 or j1209...

just wondering

Thank you for all your help, I shall contact Hisense in the morning, as their own PDF is very confusing with 1209 detailed in the title but 1204 as detailed for the download....my guess it is a typo, but best to wait, if the Firmware does not fix the TV , it will have to go back to the store....I really like my 65 inch hisense, but the 43 inch has been a total pain....

just wondering

I did a quick google on the firmware number it appears j1204 is the latest update, as people in December are chatting about it, but j1209 produces nothing, I am guessing it is a typo, but J1204 appears to be the correct update...

just wondering

Good news, spoke with Hisense this morning they had the latest firmware K0113, they sent it across, TV now running the latest firmware, just need to test the TV, hopefully the HDMI issue is now fixed

just wondering

PS please note if updating to the K0113 update for your hisense TV , freeview for me would not work, that is because the Firmware is for Germany, so you need to go into settings language and locations settings and set to UK for Freeview to work.

[email protected]

Good news, spoke with Hisense this morning they had the latest firmware K0113, they sent it across, TV now running the latest firmware, just need to test the TV, hopefully the HDMI issue is now fixed
Excellent news. That FW is only 2 weeks old.
Don't know if they suggested doing a factory reset after installing it, they used to so may be worth doing anyway.

just wondering

Excellent news. That FW is only 2 weeks old.
Don't know if they suggested doing a factory reset after installing it, they used to so may be worth doing anyway.
They did not mention trying a full reset, but I kind of was lazy and did not do the full reset as I was in a bit of a rush this morning with work, but even without a full reset, I had to reset colours to my prefs, put the network password in, password for youtube, netflix , amazon prime was still there though.....but pretty much everything other than channels and Amazon prime was reset.

SamDW96

Hi there! I just got myself a Hisense H43B7300, which I think is the German equivalent of your UK model. When connecting it to my PC using an HDMI 2.0 cable, I also noticed the signal disappearing to a black screen when enabling HDR support in Windows. The fix was to enable something like 'advanced HDMI support' (not sure what it would be called in English, my menus are set to Dutch) under HDMI-CEC settings on the TV. Only after doing this, it could receive the 4K 60Hz HDR signal without any issues.

If your Xbox and Shield drop their signal whenever they would try to pass a 4K HDR signal, I guess you are getting the same issue. Changing this setting would probably fix it.

just wondering

Hi, thank you for your message, I did have the enhanced mode for HDMI set for my shield TV and the xbox, but my TV was running a firmware from September 2019, I am hoping it has been fixed by the firmware upgrade, but with it been random, the only way to test will be over time, but I shall be watching a movie or two later.