1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Please

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by chris thomas, Jun 6, 2002.

1. chris thomas

chris thomas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Could some 1 please giv me some advice, just recieved my denon 3802 and would like to use all channels, i currently hav 1 pair of rodgers ls55 floorstanders and my question is this, i wanted something a bit more discrete and was gunna go for the full kef egg set up with the extra pair and sell the rodgers, or should i just go for the kht 2005 set and use my rodgers with these for the front main,s , i could put up with the floorstanders if i,m gunna lose allot of quality.
    Cant see how a pair of eggs at the front could match the rodgers floorstanders, room is 22ft by 12ft,
    any advice appreciated as i,m eager to get all channels fireing and listening to something in ex.
    all the best ;)

2. Jase

Jase

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +827
    Hi

No harm in trying but the centre speaker will be the weak link at the front (compared to the floorstanders), either try and match all three across the front with the eggs as the rears or just stick with eggs all round.

Its worth giving it a go though, as you´ve got nothing to lose.:)

cheers

3. chris thomas

chris thomas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    cheers jase,;)