Help please!

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by PoochJD, Oct 23, 2001.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Hi Folks,

My name's Pooch, and I normally frequent the DVD Talk forum. However, I have been given an old camcorder from my granddad, and I could do with some advice.

The camcorder is a Sony Video Camera Recorder, Video 8/Handycam, model number CCD-TRV11E. It came out in 1996, or thereabouts.

Whilst I do have the full instruction manual, it doesn't list one function that I know it has on it.

When I first used this camera, when it belonged to my Granddad, I took some standard footage of my family, etc. This was then transferred to VHS, which I still have. Now, between scenes, I used a Fade-In or Fade-Out function, and this made nicer edits.

However, having been given the same camera, I can't locate this function at all, anywhere, and yet it is the exact same one I used to take the original video footage. Arrrgghgh!!!! :mad:

So does anyone know, where this function is located, or know of any websites or anywhere that might be able to help me, please?!

If anyone knows anything, please let me know, as this is simply frustrating the heck out of me!

Cheers, in advance,

Pooch

2. Arthur.S

Arthur.S

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0