Help please

Pat2121

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have just bought a Nintendo switch lite. I have set it up and all seems ok. I bought a game separately for Dark Souls. It loaded but it says I am playing offline. (I have created an account with Nintendo) The only option the screen is giving me is New game/system/log in.. when I log in it tells me this game can only ne played with a subscription? I thought I would be able to play it as I bought it. Can someone hep me please as I don't know what to do.Thanks in advance.

I have just bought a Nintendo switch lite. I have set it up and all seems ok. I bought a game separately for Dark Souls. It loaded but it says I am playing offline. (I have created an account with Nintendo) The only option the screen is giving me is New game/system/log in.. when I log in it tells me this game can only ne played with a subscription? I thought I would be able to play it as I bought it. Can someone hep me please as I don't know what to do.Thanks in advance.
Choose ‘New game’.

‘Log in’ means logging in to play online. You can’t play online without a ‘Nintendo online’ subscription Play anytime, anywhere, with anyone

‘New game’ is the offline mode.

I know what log in means... I don't want to play it online.. I want to play offline but the game won't let me..

So what happens when you press ‘New game’?

279443F9-9C12-406A-9205-2DB9A2A2FF0D.jpeg

Nothing.. I have deleted the game.. reinstalled it and updated the software. It loads to the start screen then the menu with 3 options.. when I press 'new game' nothing! I don't know what to do.

Nothing.. I have deleted the game.. reinstalled it and updated the software. It loads to the start screen then the menu with 3 options.. when I press 'new game' nothing! I don't know what to do.
Post #5?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom