Help please...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Russell Bland, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Russell Bland

Russell Bland
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I would not usually post something like this on an internet forum, but I don’t know what the hell to do….

Twelve months ago I started a young girl on in my team. When she came to interview I was struck by how absolutely stunning she was, she looks just like Katherine Jenkins, she has a body to die for, slim with boobs that are perhaps a little big for the rest of her body. She is witty, funny and VERY clever. She is 28, single, has her own flat… and is also car mad! The first time she walked with me down the office, ALL my colleagues stopped and stared… the office went silent! She really is a stunner. Men are always commenting…

We worked together for several months and I realised just how good she was, so did my boss. I gave her more responsibility and coached her; I could see real potential. On my recommendation she was promoted to the same level as me which now means we spend a lot of time together, our jobs are linked. We travel around the UK extensively and therefore spend quite a few evenings together. Working as a team (we really complement one another) we have increased profits by 400% and we have both received substantial bonuses!

Four months ago we were in London together and she (lets call her Katherine) suggested we ate out, rather than in the hotel as we normally do. She knows London quite well so we walked out of the hotel together and along the Thames to a little Italian restaurant. We had a long lazy meal with a bottle of wine, and a couple of Lemonchello to finish. We started the walk back to the hotel, and as we walked along she put her arm through mine. I have to say I felt very flattered to have this girl on my arm, and see all the admiring looks she gets. Men just stare at her. Back in the hotel, another glass of wine and off to our respective rooms.

The following weeks we were in Telford and stayed in Ironbridge, same thing, we went for a long walk along the river to a little restaurant, spent hours chatting about anything and everything, and then walked back to the hotel, this time she held my hand… When we got back to the hotel the bar was shut, she suggested we went to her room for a nightcap, she held my hand and gave it a squeeze and gave me a “look” but I said I was too tired and wanted to sleep.

She has never talked about relationships, but that night she told me that although she has had a few short term flings, (she confessed a couple with married men…) on the whole she found it difficult to find anyone she felt she could have a longer term relationship with. She said most men that approach her are dick heads, and she can’t find a way to meet the right sort of man… I have always been very open about my relationship with my wife, often commenting that I would never have an affair and that I was very happily married. Katherine keeps commenting on how luck my wife is…

Last month we had a mid year company event and my wife came. I introduced her to Katherine and they seemed to get on quite well. At the dinner my wife sat one side of me and Katherine sat the other. Driving home, my wife commented on how she felt a little threatened by Katherine as she said it was clear that we had such a friendly relationship and as she put it “she hangs on your every word” She asked why I had not told her how good looking she was… It didn’t help when we got home and our son looked at the photos of the evening and commented “bloody hell she is gorgeous!” Recently our boss has made a few comments about how “close” our relationship is…

A few weeks ago we stayed in a small hotel in Scotland. We traveled up together in the same car… It was a fantastic hotel (Katherine had booked it) so we had a meal in the restaurant, followed by a few drinks in the bar. She had more than me and was a little tipsy. She had a tight white blouse on and I couldn’t help but keep glancing at her boobs… she spotted this and asked if I wanted her to open a few more buttons so I could get a better look…. She was flirting like mad…

We said goodnight and went to our rooms. After about 5 mins, my phone rang, it was Katherine and she asked if she could have the car keys as she had left something in the boot. She came to my room to collect them. She sat on the bed and started a conversation about the programme that was on TV. She then spotted the mini bar and poured herself (and me) a brandy. She settled down on the bed to watch the programme and we continued to talk. I have to say it did feel strange us both being on the same bed… at one point she put her hand on my leg and leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek….

She fell asleep; I tried to wake her but she was out of it so I decided to let her stay there. I fell asleep on the sofa. When I woke she was gone, but she had covered me with the quilt..

Next week we are in London again, she has booked a hotel and as a “treat” a river cruise where we have a meal on a boat on the Thames… she said she has done it before and it’s quite” romantic”. She also made a joke about booking a room for me without a sofa…

So what’s my problem? Well, I am 54, I have a wife and three kids which I love. Dearly. We have a great life, we are financially secure, and I enjoy my job. There is not much I would change. I could be reading the signs wrong, but I don’t think I am. I think Katherine is up for an affair or a relationship. I know most men would kill for this opportunity but to be honest, I prefer not to start something that could change my life. Don’t get me wrong… Seeing her lying on my bed, staring at her boobs and trim body did make me think!

So, what do I do? I don’t want to break up the partnership; we work so well together and are really taking the business places. On the other hand my wife is getting suspicious, my boss is making comments, and Katherine is making every attempt to get us into the same hotel and spend time together… I had to cancel a visit we had planned a couple of weeks ago and she got MEGA stty with me, she was in a huff for days…

She is also put together a very convincing business plan to take our business into Europe which the boss thinks is a great idea. Katherine has already told me she is looking forward to spending the week, rather than a couple of days with me…

How do I break the circle on this one? Do I continue to play it cool? Do I tell her I am not interested? Do I find another Job?

Help!

2. Calpolaholic

Calpolaholic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +103
    My personal advice is to blow her out asap. I admire you for not have rifted her already - you are a better man than me but for me you have far too much to lose by succumbing to this lady. If you love your family you really need to make it clear to this woman that you are not interested in a sexual relationship with her. Whilst its incredibly flattering I don't see a relationship with a 28yo as being something that has a future. Can you imagine being a dad again at 56? Its not worth the risk and she could become a right bunny boiler

3. Member 639844

Member 639844
    Former Advertiser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,182
    Shes exactly like every other god dam woman in the world then, darn almost perfect. Maybe you could write a book, I dont normally get to the end of long posts like that. I'd put good money on her being bunny boiler material.

P.S

If I pm you my number, could you pass it on :devil:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
  4. nolia

nolia

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    The thing is how long are you going to withstand these advances? As a 30 yr old guy I would die for a chance like that. But as for u my best advice is DONT fall for it, if she has had flings with married men b4 whats gonna stop her from doing it? She is even trying it with u..... dont do it. Im not married but I know risking a secure marriage isnt worth it. U have too much to lose so its best to avoid very tempting moments alone. Remember she is 28 and most likely she would go for someone her age if he ticks the boxes for her and u will be left on your own. Like I said at my age I would be like God this is manner from heaven especially not being married. Stay clear Amigo

5. Shared

Shared

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Dont call her Catherine, call her Candle, and blow her out.

Been there, done it, and regretted it for a very long time, and if there's one phrase in your story that bought it back for me it was this one

"I had to cancel a visit we had planned a couple of weeks ago and she got MEGA stty with me, she was in a huff for days…"

Sounds like trouble with a capital T.

6. Russell Bland

Russell Bland
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    She's just so different from my Wife though. I'm really stunned that she likes me - although I have kept in shape over the years. I guess I can see what she sees in me. I can't get the image of her out of my head and whilst I would never hurt my wife will I get to 70 years old and think "what if?"

She really is utterly beautiful. And I mean UTTERLY beautiful.

Could I get away with just a night with her?

7. Daddy k

Daddy k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,351
    She prob wants you as she wants the chase.

Then what?

Lets be realistic, there's not going to be a good long term relationship for you and Katherine.

So you may get some hanky panky for a few months but then it will get weird or nasty.

Your job will prob end up on the line, then you will loose your wife, and possibly kids.

So no job, no home, no one who truly loves you, loss the whole family, no more family xmas's etc etc. just for a bit of fun.

NOT WORTH IT.

Safer to go to Amsterdam and sleep with a hot prostitute that Atleast won't go all bunny boiler on your ass

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  8. Tiger Feet

Tiger Feet

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +881
    Before you blow her out, can we have some pics first ;)

9. blue max

blue max
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,307
    I rather think you may have already come to the conclusion that it mustn't happen, but you are feeling like it is inevitable. I'd say only go into it with your eyes open. Not when your guard is down.

It has the potential to destroy your life and you could end up with neither the girl or your family.

Perhaps it is time to put temptation out of your way. Maybe a transfer?

Good luck and hope you get through this test.

10. Daddy k

Daddy k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,351
    This thread is pointless without pics ;)

11. The Dark Horse

The Dark Horse

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +845
    Don't go there mate. Seen similar scenarios with older married men and younger single women and it always ends in tears. You have too much to lose and not worth the risk. She probably sees you as a challenge and as she has no partner or family she has little to lose, you do.

12. Russell Bland

Russell Bland
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I wish I could but if it got out...

Trust me, she is beautiful

13. square-eyes-baz

square-eyes-baz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +189
  14. Russell Bland

Russell Bland
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I know, I hardly got any help there - just daft replies

15. nolia

nolia

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    Well u want us to tell u go for it? It looks like u want to anyway...... seriously if u werent interested u woudnt have brought this up

16. Russell Bland

Russell Bland
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Ok, here is her picture...

Attached Files:

17. Tiger Feet

Tiger Feet

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +881
    Nearly 3 years ago.....?

18. Russell Bland

Russell Bland
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah...

19. Russell Bland

Russell Bland
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Wow, 20 people viewing this thread...

20. Shared

Shared

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
  21. Russell Bland

Russell Bland
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah. Look, what do I do?

22. Mr Noble

Mr Noble
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,020
    Your poor wife :rolleyes:

How would you feel if your Wife had an interest in younger Gentleman? Inadequate, unloved or would you not care.

You know this young lady is Trouble but still question the 'what if'

If you love and cherish the wife tell 'Katherine' to find someone elses life to **** with.

If you don't fill yer boots , you have to question whether this girls advances are for emotional gain or financial though. Sounds to me like she wants to **** her way to success ,like Madonna but with looks :devil:

23. rampant

rampant

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +905
    stop internet trolling for attention?:smashin:

24. Russell Bland

Russell Bland
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hehe. Aww bloody Square-eyed-Baz!

Still. Great tale. What would you do in that position...?

25. Herbiefish

Herbiefish

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +573
    +1

26. Member 639844

Member 639844
    Former Advertiser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,182
    Seems like this guy is messing about. This doesnt add up at all. Its a copy and past of a two and a half year old thread form another forum, so the OP isnt even accurate. Should be locked IMO.

27. Member 639844

Member 639844
    Former Advertiser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,182
    Delete your AVF account and go away?

28. Russell Bland

Russell Bland
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Aww boo. It's a heck of a story.

Discuss?

29. Abbeygoo

Abbeygoo
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,873
    I'd drill it.

30. Daddy k

Daddy k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,351
    Looks like a crack head. Thought she had bigger tits than what she should?

Looks
    Like her knee caps are bigger to me

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013