• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help please


Standard Member
Basically dropped a ball and need some help :)

Had a gamer chair and some turtlebeaches. Sold the gamerchair as i never used it but had the turtlebeaches connected to the wires that were going from the chair to the tv via some little adapters that came with the headset. I forgot to take these off when I sold it and now my turtlebeaches dont work as they are missing.

The guy who i sold the chair to said he would send them back but they have got lost in the post. Gutted.

Now does anyone know where i can get these adapters from and also what they are called so i can use them again please? See the pic and what the pic doesnt show is that they are both joined together by a female green adapter on the end.


Sorry about the bad pic. Print screen off a youtube vid.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you,

Last edited:

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member


Prominent Member


Standard Member
Emailed lime and they said they had some in the warehouse and then updated their website :)

Thank you all for your help

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom